1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

09 Silverado 2500HD LT Low miles with 8' Fisher Stainless Steel Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EHoward19, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EHoward19

EHoward19 Junior Member
    from Boston

For sale is my 2009 Chevy LT 2500HD extended cab 6 1/2 bed truck with just under 40k miles.
    Features:
    Spray in bed liner
    Back Rack
    Low profile toolbox
    Newer tires
    Running boards
    Weathertec floor mats in the front
    8' Fisher Stainless Steel Plow
    The truck is in excellent condition and runs great. I will sell just the truck If interested. Asking $31000

photo 2.jpg

P1010362.JPG

1.jpg

2.jpg

photo 1.jpg

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

If I were interested in that truck the most I would pay is $22,000 close to $24,000 if you threw the plow,backrack and toolbox in.You have to remember

-It is a 2009 so it's 5 years old
    -It has a plow on it so it has more wear and tear on it then if it didn't have a plow on it
    -For $40,000 you can buy that truck brand new

3. EHoward19

EHoward19 Junior Member
    from Boston

I am including the backrack and toolbox with the truck. This truck has never been plowed with. I had the plow installed this past summer, and it hasn't seen any snow yet. Yes for $40k you could buy a brand new truck. But then you have to add in the cost of the plow another 5k for a new plow. You are looking at roughly $45k I am asking $14k less. I will also sell just the truck which is equipped for a Fisher 3 Plug plow. Not to mention Blue book value of the truck alone is at roughly 29k, not including the plow which goes for another few thousand. So in my opinion it is a fair asking price. If you are interested feel free to email me at Ehoward19@hotmail.com

4. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Looks like you need to take a lot of slack out of your chain. Good luck with your sale, you'll need it.

5. EHoward19

EHoward19 Junior Member
    from Boston

I don't have to sell the truck. Just looking to downsize. So i don't need any luck. Thanks anyways

6. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

You said you'd sell just the truck, but didn't comment if you'd sell just the plow? Obviously it was used before install on your truck. PM me if interested with what you'd be looking to get for it.

7. EHoward19

EHoward19 Junior Member
    from Boston

Thanks for your interest, However I can't just sell the plow.

8. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Sell the truck with the plow or take the setup off the truck and sell everything as a complete package,plow and truck setup

9. wrtenterprises

wrtenterprises Member

Isn't it fun to try and sell a truck on PlowSite?? Welcome to the forum, and enjoy the comments on how you want too much for your truck......

10. EHoward19

EHoward19 Junior Member
    from Boston

Haha I know right

11. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

Well then that makes your truck worth About $3000- $3500
    Why comment if your not interested

12. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

what engine and tranny?

13. EHoward19

EHoward19 Junior Member
    from Boston

6.0 Vortec gas. Tranny isn't an Allison. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

14. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

item has been sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.