1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

09 Ram, Lookin pretty slick!

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Triple L, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

That's going to be my first new truck right there. Hopefully I'll be in a position to buy a brand new truck around mid 2009. A nice shinny red one! I really like the look of it.
  3. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

Good analogy with the shark... I guess it will have to grow on me....
  4. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

i like the idea of the compartments in the back. nothing like more storage room.
    the big three are really stepping up to the plate to make the tundra tank.
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  5. Ground Control

Ground Control Member

I think they might have ruined it.......I like the 07 style way better.....it might grow on me though.
  6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

groundcontrol - yeah i totally agree.
  7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

It must be cold there, I've never seen a truck with clothes on before.:D I like Dodge but can't stand the local dealer!
  8. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

everytime a nbs truck comes out i hate it but after a few months they grow on me. when the new chevys came out i hated them now i think they look awesome.
  9. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

damn ugly right there :realmad:
  10. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Ditto here;)
  11. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

Looks good. I think it looks a little low in the front though......
  12. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

sorry, not for me. slopes down too much. almost looks like they are mimicing the front end of the mistubishi lancer.
  13. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

It looks....different. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I didnt' like the new Super Duty when it came out, but it's finally growing on me. I wouldn't ever own one, but at least i don't throw up in my mouth a little bit when i see one now.
  14. topdj

topdj Senior Member

here I thought they were going to be bought by toyota so toyota can build a real truck :D
  15. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

awful looking that ranks up there with the new chevy hd
  16. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

if you look carefully it looks like the wheels are 5 lug. if so thats hopefully the 1/2 ton model
  17. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

The one pictured has to be a 1/2 ton. They will probably start early production with the 1/2 tons with the 2/4 tons to follow just like Chev did in 1999.

Looks like a Toyota to me, which is fine but I dont like it at all. I think the big 3 are going the wrong way in truck design.
  18. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Correction-the new Tundra looks like a Ram so this new model does NOT look like a Tundra. Anyways, I think it'll look a lot better as a Sport or without the two tone. I think it looks great, and with a huge improvement in the interior (supposedly) and a coil spring rear suspension, it should ride great! The HEMI is supposed to get variable valve timing along with a 6 speed tranny.
  19. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

The thing is that the 1/2 (hopefully no the HD) will have a coil-over REAR suspension instead of a solid/leaf setup.
  20. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I like the current GM designs and the Dodge's, not a fan of the Ford's but thats just me:rolleyes: