1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'09 John Deere Z850A

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EGLC, Aug 22, 2009.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I know this is plowsite, but I know some members are not on lawnsite and I am willing to take some partial trades towards plowing or other equipment members may have....

I'm selling my 2009 JOHN DEERE Z850A commercial 60" zero turn mower that I purchased NEW earlier this year. Still has manufacturers warranty, I paid over $12,500 for this mower plus tax. I have lost several large accounts due to other landscape companies underbidding me and have only been using this mower one 5 properties since June.

60" 7-Iron Pro Deck
    31hp Kawasaki
    Tripple Bagger
    Only 58hrs!!! YES 58 hours!!
    Have some extra blades and filter that will be included

I'm looking to get somewhere around $9000.....like I said I paid $12,500 + tax.

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

bump this up how about high $8000s??? or partial trades??

3. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

how about a 2001 dodge ram 2500 4x4 with plow and tailgate salter new inspection only 107000 on truck auto tranny was rebuilt at 95000 what do you think?

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I'll pass on that....I'd prefer cash or a diesel extra or crew cab with under 70k miles....I'd do Z + cash or something.

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict