1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

09 jeep wrangler fab a mount for a blizzard?

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by nh785, Aug 18, 2011.

1. nh785

nh785 Member

Anyone fab a mount for a blizzard on a wrangler? No plow manufacturer matchs a plow except the cheesy little ones. I want to put a 7'6 blizzard on it. Just looking for input from anyone who has done it. Doesn't look like there is a whole lot of frame there to mount it to.
  2. pooleo8

pooleo8 Senior Member

I remember seeing frame stengthing kits for the wranglers and cherokees. Its heavy ass steel that bolts up to the frame. Perhaps finding the kit and building off of that may be the solution
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Jerre is the Blizzard guru http://jerres.com/ I don't know if he's done a oversized blade on a JK yet or not.
  4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I have to second this, its worth the trip to Erie. He did my YJ mount for me. Jerrie and Thomas are very good at what they do.

5. KEC Maintaince

KEC Maintaince Senior Member
    from N.J.

why dont you just put a 7ft6 fisher on it???
  6. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

If you figure it out let me know, I've got a 98 TJ that needs a plow, and a beautiful 810 that needs a truck! ;>
  7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707