1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'09 Ford F250 -and- '09 Boss poly-V 8'2"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BRENTMAN, Aug 8, 2009.

1. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

I need to sell my brand new 2009 Ford F250 super duty xl truck. I just cant afford it, it was a horrible decision on my part, and I'd like to transfer it to someone who can easily afford it.

I'm also considering selling my 2009 8'2" Boss Poly-V plow with controller...I know what I'd LIKE to get for it, but dont know what i'll actually BE ABLE to get for it....if interested just make an offer.

Please email me at Brentsabbath@cox.net for more information and/or PICS!

or PM me.

Thanks!

2. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

$43K for gasser, LOL

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

what motor?, mileage?, I assume not to many options since its XL.....you should have an asking price OBO.....what are your payments a month?........If need be, you can PM me this info.

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Where did you get this price from?

5. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

there was bunch of posts deleted from earlier. The OP was originally looking to get $38k for the truck and $5k for the plow.

6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I guess I missed those posts. That would be a tuff sell at that price.

7. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

That and he e-mailed me $38K is what he owes? Plus $5K for the plow, don't know how it got to $38K on that truck??? It is a gasser! LOL

8. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

This truck is brand new, I still OWE 38k.....thats NOT necessarily my asking price.
    If you take my truck, you can have the plow.
    If my truck doesnt sell, but someone makes a good offer on the plow, its theirs.
    I made a bad financial mistake, and this truck is only a few months old, yes its going to be expensive even though its "A GASSER LOL!"

-ps...all the "lol's" are cute, man. u got that internet slaaang!

So again, any interested people, please email me or pm me

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

It sounds like he rolled in money from a trade in.My 2008 XL with Boss plow and tax was under 25k

But good luck anyways.

10. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I'm not gonna "lol" you or poke fun, cause it seems you are being honest.......so I just want to be honest.........you may be better off just dropping it back off at the dealer. that truck can be bought brand new for $25k all day long. I looked at a F250 the other day w/5.4 gas & damn near every option available for $33,000.00.

P.S. expect to get some flack, when you try to sell a truck that is worth $10k less than your asking price

11. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

Hey I'd consider 25k all day long. 38 isnt my asking price at all...its just what my foolish self still owes....And thanks for being honest and straight with me.

12. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

here are some options, dont know if this helps or not:

Appearance Protection Program - 5yr - $895.00
    Windshield Protection Program - 3yr - $365.00
    Theft Protection Program - $500.00
    Dent Shield - 3yr - $349.00
    AN VCP(?) - $375.00
    GAP(?) - $700.00
    Extended Service Cont. - $2695.00

13. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Would you take $18K cash for the truck?

14. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

negative, good sir.

15. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

What is the lowest cash price you'd take for truck leaving plow mounting/wiring installed send me a PM if want, if it works I will send one of my guys to get it this week and deliver you cashiers check. I will have a sales order form for you sign and we need to know who your loan is with I will have our internal folks work with them to get the title to us. Let me know.

16. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

pm sent on LS

17. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

You should be able to get the service contract money refunded if you sell the truck. They will prorate the time you had the truck...

Nice truck though

18. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

Thanks for that info, I'll look into that.

19. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

I guess it matters whre you live. They could never sell you any of that Bull in MA.

Windshield protection? Glass is free in MA with full coverage. No points or anything
    As for all those service contracts they saw you coming Dent protection? And GAp insurance. They sold you that because you bought to many service plans and the truck isnt worh what you paid for it. But as posted you get all that money back prorated unless you sell with truck. So you would get a checks probably up to 4k. So if you figured that in truck would be around 33k and you might be able to sell it. But the plow would have to go with it. You have to look at it this way. You cant afford the 600 a month payment you just got. And you drove truck off lot so you own the deprecation. You not going to walk awa from this truck with out taking a loss. Plus what a bout the tax credit? they buy your used truck for almost price of new they lose tax credit.

20. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

I found your biggest probelm. You only 20. And you still live at home right. You had no payments on the jeep huh? You got your first taste of the real world with a truck payment you cant afford. Live an learn. Sell it and go buy a truck for 10-15k with payments you can afford. When you bought this truck did you go with anybody? They seem to get you pretty good with all the add on's. That truck can be bought new around here for about 32k with a Fisher plow on it