1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

09 f250 air bags

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Drottlawn, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Ok, I am looking for air bags for my 09 f250 rear. Where and what should I get. What are you guys running. Just want to buy a kit that is easy to install like timbrens are, but dont want the hard ride in summer.

2. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Suspension connection. Great site just ordered air bags for the front of my 03. Also have a $50 rebate going on. I'll be ordering rear soon.

3. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

SDtrucksprings.com Black Friday sales on till Monday, and coupon codes can be found with a quick Google search

4. Jeffcof250

Jeffcof250 Junior Member
    from Stl

Bought airlift bag system and compressor for my 09.love them and wish I bought them sooner. I tow a lawncare trailer in summer and plow in winter. I've used them all summer with trailer and hauling retaining wall block. I have used then once this winter so far. About 3000lbs of salt and it's night and day difference. I bought with a 100.00 off coupon too.

5. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

firestone air bags on my 09 6.4 I put a schrader valve next to my rear plate and keep a bike pump in my tool box to air them up. I have had a 20k trailer behind the truck and she would still sit level. Air them down to 5 psi and its like they are not even there. Took about 2 hrs to put them in and most of that time was trying to unbolt the factory bump stops before i got mad and cut them out. Since i got mine a few friends have added them also. think the set was 250$ from farm and fleet.

6. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Ended up getting the firestone bag kit off ebay. $225 shipped to my door. Should see them by the end of the week or so. Thanks for all the info guys!