1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

09' Chevy 2500 4x4 For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WIPensFan, Mar 29, 2014.

1. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Miles...41,000 / LT1 Package / 6.0L Gas / Auto Trans / White with Ebony interior / Line X Bedliner / 17" Nascar Victory Teflon Rims with 265/70/17 BFG AT TKO. Tires have a summer left on them for sure, maybe more.( Sale also includes original tires and rims ), pics included. Pics of original sticker should show all options.
    Has a couple hail dimples in hood that are real tough to see, as well as a dented drivers side rear bumper. Nothing major.
    Never had a plow on it.

Asking $24,000 OBO. No trades.

Reason for selling is wanting a new truck in a few years and will drive my 98' till that time comes. I don't have to sell, but I would like to.

09' 1.JPG

09' 1A.JPG

09' 2.JPG

09' 3.JPG

09' 4.JPG

2. WIPensFan

More pics...

09' 5.JPG

09' 6.JPG

09' 7.JPG

09' 8.JPG

09' 9.JPG

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck!

4. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

That's a beautiful truck. Wish I was closer and needed a truck.

5. WIPensFan

Thanks guys.

Original Sticker pics...

Sticker A.JPG

Sticker B.JPG

Sticker C.JPG

6. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Price looks good to me. I can't find anything around here in decent shape for that price. Good luck!

7. WIPensFan

Thank you.

8. WIPensFan

Somebody must need to replace a aging truck this spring. This one still has Powertrain Warranty until June.

9. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

I bought a truck from WIPensFan and I can tell you he cares for his equipment when he owns it. I believe most of his equipment is one owner which is nice, you know what you are getting. Good luck with the sale. And I just bought another truck!!!!!

10. WIPensFan

Thanks much Casey!

11. WIPensFan

Bump it up.

12. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

I see a mass edit took place. Why was my comment deleted? Was on subject, no profanity, no insults.

13. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Because--"Please keep in mind that this forum is for members who are intersted in buying and selling items. If you are not interested in an item for sale, please do not post in that thread. If you feel that the item for sale is overpriced, too far away, not worth the money, etc.,etc. then no need to hop in the thread just to post your opinion on that specific item."
    I'm sure in this internet age everyone is quite aware what any vehicle is worth within a few hundred dollars.
    Bump it up, oh oh just broke rule #2

14. WIPensFan

New price $22,500

15. WIPensFan

Bump to the top.

16. WIPensFan

.......sold.