1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

09 Camper Style Power mirrors for trade

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by turbo38sfi, Nov 23, 2009.

1. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Just picked up an 09 2500HD. It has the upgraded heaterd power camper style mirrors with directionals. I prefer the smaller size power heated folding mirrors.

Does anyone have those on their chevy and would want to trade?

2. willie07

willie07 Junior Member

I have an 2007 silverado, with power, heated, none turn signal. I would trade you but live in upstate new york.

3. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Thanks for the offer not sure the 07 would even be the same as the new body style. Looking for the power folding/heated/turn signal style. I know they come in different colors also, but not as concerned about that cause I can just buy the backside casing.

4. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

Keep that in mind, I'll be getting a new truck in the next 3 weeks, and theres a 50/50 chance it has those camper mirrors on it. I don't want em. I live in upstate.

5. builtupbowtie

builtupbowtie Junior Member
    from Oh

I just bought an 09 2500 that has the smaller mirrors on it. allthough it is a WT they do not have turn signals or the heated option and are manual adjustable. I would like a set of the towing mirrors. I have them on my 07 duramax. why don't u like them? let me know if you are interested?

6. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

They are just not comfortable for me. I thought I'd like them but not good for me. I would need the power/heated ones though..

7. soccerlawn

soccerlawn Member

I just bought an 09. It is a WT but it has power and I think heat, I'll check, but no turn signals. The outercasing is black. Interested?

8. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Yes. Please let me know.

9. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I got a 07 NBS with power adjusting and heat, no turn signals. Black in color. Mine doesn't power fold.

10. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Still no deals in concrete yet. Let me know what you got for sure and we can work something out.

dlcs: Are your black in color as in black painted color. Or just the black flat looking plastic that they use on some mirrors?

11. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Molded black plastic, not flat black.

12. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Ok. I know what you mean. Just checking to see if they were black paint that's all. Truck is blue. So they'd go.

Got any pics? Can you confirm the options?

13. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Bump to the top. No deals made yet....