Snow Plowing Forum banner

09 Camper Style Power mirrors for trade

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  turbo38sfi 
#1 ·
Just picked up an 09 2500HD. It has the upgraded heaterd power camper style mirrors with directionals. I prefer the smaller size power heated folding mirrors.

Does anyone have those on their chevy and would want to trade?

#3 ·
Thanks for the offer not sure the 07 would even be the same as the new body style. Looking for the power folding/heated/turn signal style. I know they come in different colors also, but not as concerned about that cause I can just buy the backside casing.

#4 ·
willie07;873063 said:
I have an 2007 silverado, with power, heated, none turn signal. I would trade you but live in upstate new york.
Keep that in mind, I'll be getting a new truck in the next 3 weeks, and theres a 50/50 chance it has those camper mirrors on it. I don't want em. I live in upstate.

#5 ·
I just bought an 09 2500 that has the smaller mirrors on it. allthough it is a WT they do not have turn signals or the heated option and are manual adjustable. I would like a set of the towing mirrors. I have them on my 07 duramax. why don't u like them? let me know if you are interested?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.