1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

09' BOSS 8'2" V-XT Plow only....

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kah68, Dec 20, 2010.

1. kah68

kah68 Senior Member

Plow only, truck mount, wiring and control not included. Steel, Smart Locks, Located in Central Ontario. P.M. for price. We only do our own lot and 6 driveways so I'm upgrading to a 9'2". This plow has little use on it and is in great condition.

Also have a 9' Arctic Poly on an 01' Dodge 3500 if anyone is interested.

Kirk

2. kah68

kah68 Senior Member

Lots of looks, no one interested?

3. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

pics and price will help

4. kah68

kah68 Senior Member

Need to clear something up, I'm looking to sell both plows to up grade to a 9'2" V-XT,
    not really interested in selling the 01' Dodge just yet. I will take pics of both plows. I will give price if you PM me, remember this is in Ontario Canada where we pay ALOT more for our equipment so most of my friends from the U.S. would see my price as a little steep.

Kirk

5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Don't worry what the US guys think. We all know we pay high prices here. It would still help to post the price. Some guys might buy it for a back up if the price is right. Buying everything truck side is expensive.

An idea for you is to buy a complete 9'2" plow, buy the truck side for the person that buys your plow and needs the truck side. It would be cheaper for both of you in the end. Hope that made sense.

6. kah68

kah68 Senior Member

Not sure if that makes sense or not, Boss plows (or so I've been told) mount to any Boss truck mount. I don't think it would save any money for me to buy the truck side equipment for the buyer than if they did it themselves.

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

What I mean you are going to pay a premium for just a plow. The guy that buys your plow is going to pay a premium to buy all the stuff truck side. If you find a guy that needs a whole set up you could buy a complete 9'2" for his truck and keep the plow and sell your plow and everything truck side for his truck.

8. kah68

kah68 Senior Member

right, could be an option

9. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Okay, you have already said it is expensive. I am not seeing a price here. How much are you looking to get out of it? I need plow only. Give me a PM if you are afraid to post a price and pics. Thanks