1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

08 wiring/sierra headlight assembly removal necessary?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ned, Nov 26, 2012.

1. ned

ned Junior Member
    from nh

Is the best way to hook up wiring harness for 07 and up sierra to remove the headlight assembly on both sides or can it be done without removing them?
    thanks.

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Some can be a pain to remove completely some come rite out but most of the ones Ive done I can take out all of the bolts and slide the light forward enough to do what I got to do. They are really sandwiched between the bumper and the fender pushing down on the bumper helps.

3. ned

ned Junior Member
    from nh

thanks. in an 08 sierrra the top two bolts are visible the bottom ones are hidden by a piece of cowling that has to be removed to gain access to them. everything his hidden or not enough space to get my hands in there Thanks again

4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I taken the hidde bolt out from under the splash sheild without removing anything.