1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

08 Superduty Console

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by mainecowboy, Jan 23, 2009.

1. mainecowboy

mainecowboy Junior Member
    from Maine

I recently bought a sweet 08 console for my truck. Only problem is I didn't read the auction fully enough to notice that it did not include the brackets necessary to mount it in the truck. Anyone know where I could find a set? Ebay did have anything as of earlier tonight.

Thanks,

Jason

2. DCSpecial

DCSpecial Senior Member
    from IL

Dealer...or see my post on FTE :D

3. snow game

snow game Senior Member
    from RI

I give up! 1.What is FTE 2.What is the console you are looking for, can you remove the armrest front seat and put in a console? I would love that

4. DCSpecial

DCSpecial Senior Member
    from IL

FTE is ford-trucks.com He has the same thread over there.

08 Super Duty console.....can put it in a 99-07 SD as long as you get the brackets that go with the console:
    [​IMG]

Yes, if you have arm rests I think they need to be removed.

I bought the console with brackets for $110 shipped on ebay.

5. Butcher

Butcher Junior Member
    from NE OHIO

I also just bought one on Ebay and with help of a friend we had it installed in about 45 min. I love it and sure makes a difference and a lot of storage. But if you buy one make sure the brackets come with it I got mine for 100 shipped.

6. mainecowboy

mainecowboy Junior Member
    from Maine

Thanks everyone for all the great info. I'll stop by the deal to get a quote for both brackets just to see what they'll offer. Through some of the posts I've read here and on other sites I have come to hear of fordpartsdirect.com and directfordparts.com. They both seem to offer the parts at a discount to the MSRP. Has anyone had any experience with either company?

Thanks,

Jason

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009