1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

08 F350 with new Western Pro Plus

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by FEFMedia, Oct 8, 2009.

1. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

Well I took a picture of the truck but just found the cable to download the picture. Picked up the plow last week and snapped a picture before I took it off and put it away.

I must say I am very happy with the fit and finish. Go figure I bought a new snow blower 2 years ago. Now I need to sell that :)

2. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

That looks great. I need to upgrade to a pro plus
  3. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

Thanks, Still need to do the strobes on the truck but buying that plow put a nice dent in the pocket book. Course someone smacking into me wouldn't be very nice either
  4. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 Member
    from MO

Truck and plow look awesome! I just purchased a Pro Plus as well. What size is yours?
  5. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

Its the 8 Footer. First snow fall will tell me if I want to pickup the wings for my accounts or not. I hate getting out of the truck as much as the next guy.. So if they are tight accounts I am not going to bother getting wings.. now if its larger accounts.. Im picking up the wings for sure
  6. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

nice choice the pro plus's are sweet they look awesome
  7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

that is a sweet looking setup man. I would be afraid of scratching it haha
  8. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

Its got a few scratches and dents.. but the white paint hides it so well.

However little rust spots are always a pain! I had to redo my tail gate over the summer to fix the little rust spots from the evil winter salt. Fixed and coated now.. should be bad at all after this winter
  9. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

dam good lookin truck good plow .... throw a Whelen Mini Liberty on top and it will set off your truck in style !!!
  10. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Lookin good, lights are a must though lol
  11. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Screw the mini, drop a 52" full size liberty and hide a ways in that truck! lol. Awesome combo hopefully gonna be bringing in the $$ this winter around here
  12. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

So hows your plow? :laughing:
  13. WilliamOak

sitting in the garage because of some hack job installer guy cant get his act together and it's been 3 weeks since the install was started. LOL!!!! jk! :gunsfiring::gunsfiring::help:xysport
  14. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

oooooooooohhhh nelly. you dont even want to go there. ;^)
  15. WilliamOak

Really? I'm actually really upset with this install, there is but connectors everywhere for some god forsaken reason.... I dont know how this guy is even still in business!
    lol, I'll get back to you tomorrow as I plan on actually hooking up to it, I'm sure there will be pics lol
  16. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

Thanks for the tip on the Whelen Mini Liberty. I book marked it..

Money is tight since I am still not working. Well it isnt tight but I hate going in the savings account to put stuff on the truck that isnt making any money yet. Sure if I was working it would be another story. I would get the full length bar and be have it mounted correctly and all. But.. well that mini might work for this season.

I was thinking about just putting in Hide a ways for the season.. at least there is something..

such a tough call.
  17. WilliamOak

Hide a ways are plenty for most, could even pick up a dual rotator or something for $100 or so if it sets your mind at ease. Although as far as the mini liberty, for the money it costs you could easily go with a responder or even federal signal (jet solaris, or mini legend) for $500 or wayy under (responder is only around $300 I believe). Last time I checked the perm mount mini libertys were $800 a pop or something around that. So with 4 hideaways and a 90W power supply and a responder your right around $600, which is still coming in $200 less than a mini liberty alone.
  18. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I got a pro plus last season and it is a great plow expect for the warranty issues. It don't matter how much lights and strobes you have you will still get some jackass that wont see you. Nice plow and truck. Hope you have better luck with the plow then I have. And you will love the wings.
  19. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

Thanks for the input WilliamOak. I am leaning towards Hide-a-ways and use the rest of the money to the Plus Wings. Wings are going to cost me 550 bucks.. ug.. But I havent heard one person say anything bad about them.. might as well get them now before they are back ordered