1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

08' F350 Powerstroke 6.4 w/ 8.5' Xtreme V

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mid-Ohio Scaper, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper Senior Member

Here it is.......

Rig1.jpg

Rig2.jpg

Rig3.jpg

2. karol

karol Senior Member

ford

Nice truck and plow. You'll love it....

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Those stainless plows from Fisher are gorgeous. Very nice set up wesport

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

That is one bad a** set up and truck you got there. Going to move a lot of snow and make a lot of money with that thing.

5. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking rig!

6. TEX

TEX Senior Member

congrats and.......................that is the plow i want for my 06 dodge CTD

7. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

If I may ask, how wide are the duallies? You probably know why I'm asking. How much will you be running into your windrows?

All that aside, yes the stainless V is a wonderful creation.

8. mrmagnum

mrmagnum Senior Member

That is one beautiful truck and plow set-up! Looks real choice in white.

9. VBR

VBR Member

That is one mean looking rig!

10. plowman_25

plowman_25 Member

nice truck!!! i love the way that the new fords look with the fisher ss's

11. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

Hope your not doing a lot of small driveways. That must be a pain to maneuver around in tight spaces. Other than that, looks good though and best of luck

12. Mid-Ohio Scaper

I've done alot of plowing with stake bed duallies (with a straight blades) and never had a problem. This is my first V plow with duallies so I'll have to keep you posted.

13. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Thank god I have no driveways at all! (unless I just can't pass up quick easy money! payup) Hooked up with Brickman this year so it's all big office, hotel, and strip mall parking lots.

14. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

That is one bada$$ looking rig!! I hope someday I can have a rig that nice someday!! Good luck with it and I hope it makes you some payup

15. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Oh, If anyone in and around Ohio / southern Michigan / northern Indiana wants a plow like this beauty go see my buddy Steve at ABCO in Toledo! He's a down-to-earth good man who will take care of you. You've got my word on that!

www.abco-services.com / 1-419-536-6123 ask for Steve

16. Misch-Rman

Misch-Rman Member

sweet looking rig man - i love that plow

17. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

very sharp looking! personally i love the white with the SS blades the best. the chrome grill behind the blade really pops too. hope they both treat you well

18. M&M

M&M Senior Member

One thing that annoys me about the x blade is that the yellow rubber pieces on the handles and rods should be gray. Other than that, I can't wait to run mine.

19. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

As mean as that set-up looks, the snow will be running out of your way before your plow gets close to it! Awsome truck, good luck with it this winter!

20. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Looks great! Think I would have gone with a bit more blade for a CC duallie though. Best of luck with it.