1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

08' f350 mm2 installation

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Vincecs65, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Vincecs65

Vincecs65 Junior Member

I just picked up a fisher 8' stainless straight blade minute mount 2 for my newer shop truck, a 2008 f350 with a powerstroke diesel. I got the blade, push plates, wiring, and joystick for $2500. Thought that was a good deal. It's in excellent condition. I'm looking for guidance on the installation. Tips and tricks or installation guide? Thanks.

2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

3. Vincecs65

Vincecs65 Junior Member

UNHCP,

Thank you for the links to the guides. Can you explain more about the soft-start module you are referring to?

4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

The 08 ford requires a special isolation module 29760-1 soft start because of the electric system. It has a light blue sticker on it.

5. Vincecs65

Vincecs65 Junior Member

O thanks. This came of the twin to my truck so i will be sure to make sure I have that.