1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

08 F350 diesel Q

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by albhb3, Jun 4, 2009.

1. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows if you can install the 4 aux. switches if they didnt come from the factory and does anyone know the cost of them? Thanks

2. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

yes, it is very easy. i did it on my 06 but i see them for sale for the new style trucks too. i bought mine on ebay for like 150 bucks, think the 08 ones are like 190. theres a fuse box that mounts behind the glove box, a cord runs to the switches that you mount next to the brake controller and the plug runs the rest of the way to the computer or whatever under the steering column and just plugs in. it is very easy, never done it before and took me about 40min to do. love em, great factory option, i thnk every truck should come with it

3. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

I'm doing the same thing in my 08 Superduty,Just ordered the switches off ebay.

4. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

thanks guys just looked on ebay and found them for 140 for 08s thanks

5. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

The 08's suck to install, very hard to get to, both bolts at least...