1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

08 F250 wideout wiring

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Drottlawn, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I am currently going nuts over my wiring:dizzy:. I was wondering if someone could help me answer a question,
    I have two (actually three) adapter pieces left over, is this right? One is a little one for converting from a negative or positive setup on the lights. The other two are larger and have more wires to them. I hope this makes sense?

I presume they are for other vehicles, since my plug in harness kit is one that doesn't have a special section for it in the directions. My kit is 29049, and the others that have special directions are like 29050 and such. I just want to make sure before I hook up power to it and the plow.
    Anyone out here that has wired theirs, help me please!:salute:

2. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Anyone know anything about this?:confused:

3. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Please help me B&B or anyone that wired their 08 Ford!!! I need to complete this thing.:cry:

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

3 or 4 port Iso? Sounds like a 4 port...

Whaddya got left over? Details...

5. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

It is a 3 port, 2 plug system. I will take pics in a minute and post.

6. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Here are the left overs

DCP_1120.jpg

DCP_1121.jpg

DCP_1122.jpg

7. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Here is how I have it wired right now.

DCP_1124.jpg

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Look good to go Drott...plug and plow. :drinkup:

9. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

What are the leftovers for? Are they for a 4 port or something? Thanks that is good to hear because I don't want to redo it or fry anything.

10. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Some is for a three plug (and also 4 port) system but it's included in the specific plug in kit's....less p/n's that way.

11. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Thanks again, I appreciate your time! ;) Now I can hook it up and bleed the system and wait for snow. B & B to the rescue again!:salute: