1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

08 f250 ez classic

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by fx4plowin, Jul 7, 2011.

1. fx4plowin

fx4plowin Member

just bought a used truck and on the way home with it i saw a meyer plow for sale, and bought to quick, it ended up being a meyer st-7.5 with the ez classic mount, came off a 95 f250 and he had the light harnesses for the truck, bought it all for 750, all looks real nice and i was going to put a fisher on it in a month but for the price i couldnt pass it up and acted on the spot, i cannot find the right mount for my truck to adapt this plow to save my life, the only im finding is the newer mounts that will not work with this setup, can anyone shed some light or let me know something??? thank you in advance

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

There is no EZ-Classic mount for your truck, the truck is too new. It's not really enough plow anyway if you do commercial or the truck is anything but a regular cab.

That is why it's important to do your research before purchasing a used plow. :)

3. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

Call Storks Auto 610-488-1450. It's in pa, but they usually have any mount you need in stock new or used.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Jean Anthony can not help he does not invent non existing mounts.

As B&B said Meyer did not produce an EZ classic mount for the 08 and newer Ford 250

5. Iron&IceRemoval

Iron&IceRemoval Junior Member

Any mount can be modified to fit, but the front bumper will either need to be removed or swiss cheesed for the pump hoop.

6. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

Just sell the plow and get another one, The other option is to change the sector and a-frame to the newer plus style. They have the mounts for your truck in the Meyer plus mount and with the right parts you could use the blade and pump on your truck, it will be expensive to change over.

7. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Wonder if it would work on my 1999 F-250LD?