1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

08 9' Fisher mm2 MC w/truck side 04 550

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ddb maine, Jul 19, 2012.

1. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

It's a 3 plug system.

Was used one season when I bought the truck. Original owner had a lanscaping company and wanted to expand, tried to get into plowing decided to ditch the business completely and go back to his auto business.

So the plow got used for one season "It only left the shop 4-5 times" and it looks it.
    Another guy bought the truck but had no use for the plow. It remainded indoors for 2 seasons. He built custom playgrounds....

Then I bought the truck, this was December and we all know how much snow the east got this year. It went out 4-5 times 2011-2012 season. And I keep it in a warehouse.
    My perspective on the plow. If I did more roads I would not be selling this. This is a heavy plow that rides on asphalt or gravel like silk. I only have two roads totaling 1.5-2mi. the majority are long residentials. Not to say it can't do Resi's but with 2" cylinders its not as fast as I would like.

Cash and carry prices are 53xx-56xx
    Looking for 3k or a trade for 9.2 vxt with same truckside.
    Photos can be found of the plow on page 246 of the "Maine" thread under "weather discussion"
    I dont know how to bring the photos into this.
    Post a reply or give me a call (207) 710 6224

The numbers on the truck in the photo are not mine. They are the original purchaser of the plow.

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

go up to the top of this box.In the middle you see a capital A which is underlined.Next to the you see a paperclip click on that and you will be able to upload pictures from your computer or a url

3. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

4. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

bump

And because I'm told the message is to short...