1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

08 250SD Mudflaps...

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Frozen001, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Anyone have a good source for some decent sized mudflaps for the 08 F250SD that will not break the bank???

I like these, but I really would rather not spend that much...

2008 F250SD Mudflaps

2. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

For those prices, I would just get the molded plastic ford ones, I did for mine, they work perfect as they are a ford factory part, they are 49.99 a pair from the dealer with shipping and ordering(they were not in stock)

3. snow game

snow game Senior Member
    from RI

Let me know if you find a good deal I need a pair also

4. Butcher

Butcher Junior Member
    from NE OHIO

I am looking for a set also but do not want to drill so I am still looking and the one list above are to expensive even though they are no drill.

5. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

Im going to my cat dealer sometime this week to buy CAT ones for my 06 F250.

6. T&MSnowMan

T&MSnowMan Member

CAT has the best mudflaps around for dirt cheap, I think they are about $10 a mudflap...cant beat it! I have them on my truck, You might have to make up a bracket for your rear flaps, not hard I did it for mine works great, looks mean...grab yourself a CAT sticker to slap on the back window while your there!