1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

08 2500hd

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by R.J.B., May 24, 2010.

1. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Just looked at today a 08 2500hd reg cab 4x4.it has pl no power windows,plow preb,limited slip,etc. The truck has 9k on it the dealer is asking 22,995 is this too much let me know your thoughts??

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

yeah, you can get a new 2010 chevy 3500hd 4x4, plow prep, cruise and a few other options for around 25K or less. I live in Lakewood and I have found over 100 1 tons fitting this discription within 100 miles of cleveland. You might as well buy new and get a heavier duty truck and the full warranty. I would buy a 2010 but I ordered a new 2011 diesel instead. Hope this helps. Do a search on autotrader for the 2010 and you will see they are practically giving them away right now since the 2011 will be out in about a month and half.

3. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Hey thanks for the info. That 11' chevy sounds like a hell of a truck! that allison tranny is bulletproof.