1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07 tundra switches?

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks' started by rancherman84, Aug 22, 2011.

1. rancherman84

rancherman84 Senior Member

has anyone installed and used the xtra switches under the radio for back up lights,beacon lights etc?

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I don't have my switches under the radio. I put mine in the extra spots by the stearing column.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. rancherman84

i have three spots under the radio/heater and a/c knobs.right next to the AUX plug. where did u get those rocker switches? thats what i want. called toyota dealer,they want 68 bucks for the 115 volt switch that would fit there.

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I'm sure you could use those spots unter the radio. You will just have to take your dash abart. I took the little caps out and drilled a hole in them. I bought the switches right at Wal*Mart. They was pretty cheep. I like having the ones with the little red lights.

5. rancherman84

thanks fellow tundra owner!

6. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

That looks real sharp!!! Nice and clean