1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07 sub/tahoe/1500 Pictures

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by basher, Jan 11, 2007.

1. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Pictures of a 7"6" 26 series on a 07 Tahoe. Same front end as suburban and 1500 pick-up.

Needed a little slice and dice, but not too awful much.

DSCF0204.JPG

DSCF0205.JPG

DSCF0207.JPG

DSCF0209.JPG

DSCF0206.JPG

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Basher,

Great pictures and nice job with the valance. :nod: :nod:

3. bigfoot1

bigfoot1 Member

Those new suburbans are ugly as shi* It looks like a big mini van!! Bring back the 73 - 91's Those were real trucks and not soccer mom mobiles!!!!

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Looks nice good looking install but a plow on that beauty what are they thinking.

RCGM
    Brad

5. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Yep got the same plow on my 03 1500 Dodge. Installed Jan 06. Still yet to use on snow deeper than 5/16". But it sure does a nice job leveling your gravel drive.wesport

6. MaineMike

MaineMike Member
    from Maine

Looks like all you need is some snow to plow.....same problem I'm having.

Cool dog, by the way. Reminds me of Matisse from the movie "Down & Out In Beverly Hills".

7. corkireland

corkireland Senior Member

The old style three pin mount, allowed one to retain the factory tow hooks, I can't tell from the pictures if that is the case anymore? Can you verify either way for us?:salute:

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You lose the tow hooks. I'm not sure why it was designed that way, it doesn't look like they would interfere.

9. diehrd

diehrd Senior Member
    from NY

I am a big fan of the Tahoe for a plow truck..Not only are they good at it ,,but heated seats , mirrors and other niceties make them comfortable to plow with :)

Looks real good..Hope we get snow soon !

Hey take a side pic with the plow up..I am curious about front end drop..

10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Delivered the truck to the customer already. It did drop a bit, there was no ballast and it's coil springs so no twisting the keys. Installed a suburban the day before that has the self-levelers, sweet. Didn't post pics because the black/black/lexen on black top didn't have enough contrast to show the trimming required.

11. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Outstanding job on the install Basher. A great looking plow on a great looking vehicle. Heck of a combination! I am sure that your customer will be very happy with it. If Tom O'Brien hasn't done so yet, I will be sure that our engineering department gets a copy of these photos.

12. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

you make me :blush2:

13. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Basher,

Very nice, clean job :salute: . I was hoping you would post some picts. I have been very worried the new trucks would not take a plow well.

So ...... Where are you located?????

I've been tossing around the 2500/3500 Chevy new style and ( hold your horses ) the new crew cab Tundra ( don't laugh, the stats are a near toss up ). Still have to wait until they hit the streets though.

-scott

14. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

i agree my family runs a Chevy dealer and i wont give up my 97 2 door for the world

15. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

If they came in Victory Red, GrandScapes would have already bought a couple of them. I love em

16. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

My wife has a white 07 Tahoe. That thing is the sh*t. I told her i would get our sign guy on it but she was not up for having our logo all over it. Leather, navigation, 20' rims. Life is tough being a stay at home mamma!

17. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

i think i would have not installed the light bar. would have looked better. otherwise good job.

18. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

The liability of not running lights is incredible. Not a good thing to do here in litigation city. I think we have more lawyers per capita then anyplace else on earth.

19. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I like the way it is notched as well. I think Snoway or any plow mfg for that matter should supply templates on their web page for us fussy truck owners. that way all the valances could be cut perfectly ahead of the install.

20. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

That looks good!
    Only thing it needs now is some BFG A/T's on it and it'll be ready for snow.