1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07 NBS Avalanche Lift Kit Install

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by crossboneracing, Jan 10, 2008.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Hey guys,

Did this last weekend, thought you would get a kick out of it. Put a lift kit in my buddys 2007 Avalanche LTZ. Lift is a 6" Superlift, pics of it with wheels and tires to come.....enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. crossboneracing

3. crossboneracing

4. crossboneracing

[​IMG]

Now for the back

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. crossboneracing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pics of it whith the new wheels and tires to come, he is ordering them this week! Hoe you all enjoyed.

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

That was fun clicking refresh page and each time having another five pics to look at!! I hope he orders those rims and tires fast, that looks pretty goofy LOL.....that'll look really nice when it's done though! Sure must be easy to install those lift kits on a new truck and also having a lift! Nice job!

7. crossboneracing

Lol ya it does look goofy! He is a mechanic so it made the job easier with the lift and tools to boot! Only took about a day total, kit fit real nice but there was cutting and welding!

8. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck, you guys make it look as easy as on the tv shows Trucks & Extreme 4x4.

9. crossboneracing

Ha Ha, well thank you. I have to admit I did allot of watchin, and helped him when needed, but it was still quite an experience!

10. Kennedy81

Kennedy81 Senior Member

Looks good.

11. crossboneracing

With the 325 BFG's. Enjoy!

l_16972db0625a7d37b04241d3b7f3008e.jpg

12. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

New tires made a world of difference. Looks good.

13. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

all that money and time to put the stock narrow wheels back on? How about some nice KMCs on there. BLack looks tight.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  14. crossboneracing

Thanks, ya the stock rims are real wide they are the factory 20s. Was fun, and expensive, lol glad it wasnt my money, but truck came out real sweet. Now just gotta find a new project!

15. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

What is the point of those "trucks"? Looks like Chevy's version of a Ford Explorer Sport Trac but in the size of a 1/2 ton truck. I can't see why i would want one unless its basically an SUV with a small bed that may be used a few times. Do they still make the fold down middle wall so the bed can fold into the cab?