1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07 Gmc

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by 2007-GMC, Sep 18, 2007.

1. 2007-GMC

2007-GMC Junior Member

Hey all, I just purchased an 07 gmc 2500 sierra classic. 6.0 litre 4:10 posi frt and rear heavy duty everything. I'm just curious on how my truck will push snow. So the big question is does anyone have the same vehicle. I know its to late now because i already purchased the truck. I used to own a FORD but as the saying goes Fixed Or Repaired Daily... <<<<for my truck only... I dont want to upset any FORD people.... Although my GMC rides like a CADI
  2. calhoun

calhoun Senior Member

wow GM is offering a front posi now? Do you know what code that is? I would like to order it. The only traction options I ever saw was the G80 locker and that was only in the rear.
    Maybe aftermarket?
  3. troy28282

troy28282 Senior Member

I own a 07 Sierra Classic with a 6.0 and that thing will push great. Never once had a problem with not having power. It will run circles around my older HD
  4. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

I think its standard with a open or limited slip, i'm not sure. G80 is an option, that is true.
  5. jhook

jhook Senior Member

It will push whatever you get into, nothing to worry about there. :D
  6. jvm81

jvm81 Senior Member
    from Midwest

You'll like it. I run a GMC 2500HD with a V Hiniker and Chevy 2500HD with a V Hiniker - won't have a problem!
  7. reese600

reese600 Junior Member

they dont offer a posi front end. Never have and probably never will.