1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07' GMC 5500 Fisher parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dublin Plow, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Dublin Plow

Dublin Plow Member

I have a set of Fisher push plates and hardware from an 07' GMC C5500.
    Very little use as seen in the pics..
    Also have headlight wiring harness, HB3-HR4
    All parts were part of a plow deal, I wanted only the plow but had to take the goods as well..
    Located in Southern NH
    $350.00
    603-252-6155

Any takers????

P1040237.JPG

P1040238.JPG

2. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Oh ****. Did you buy that 9'6 in Jaffrey?!

3. Dublin Plow

Dublin Plow Member

small world isn't it...

4. Dublin Plow

Dublin Plow Member

yes...sweet plow..just went through the whole thing...mostly dirty, VERY little use, the cutting edge still measures new except at the corners...expected..at a FAR better price than new..just gotta get rid of some excess steel and wire..

5. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

I was looking at it, but couldn't justify the price he wanted (didn't want the truck side either). Donovan quoted me $4700 in the box cash and carry. I can set it up myself.

6. Dublin Plow

Dublin Plow Member

good number from Donovan..I hate turning the wrenches except when I have to...seems like more and more...I knew him and just beat the number down..what is the build time on one of these...I usually give each one an hour for maintenance each year...

the truck side stuff wasn't wanted..but the ISO module and the controller are both good...

DTR....whens it gonna snow???????????????????????????????