1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07 GM Mount

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rahzip, Sep 23, 2007.

1. rahzip

rahzip Junior Member

Hey Guy's
    Does anyone know where I can get the part number and price of a Meyer frame mount for a 2007 GM truck.
    I am looking to buy a new truck this week and would like to make sure what I need is available.

2. plow4u

plow4u PlowSite.com Veteran

meyer classic mount #

Just put mine on a few weeks ago. I had the Meyer classic mount on my 2003 Dodge and only had to purchase the bottom mounting carton for my 07 Chevy. The mounting carton # is 17111 and the light changeover is a 07333. The frames on the new body style are the same as the old style. If you look in the pictures thread I did post some pics of mine.

3. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

The new 2500/3500 uses the same frame as the old style body but the frames on the 1500 are different on the new body style. From what I was told Meyer isn't making any classic mounts for the new 1500.