1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07 F-350 Service Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4evergreenlawns, Sep 27, 2006.

1. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

the new truck

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 4evergreenlawns

The Twins - 05 & 06 F-350 w/810's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. 4evergreenlawns

and just one of the Downeaster loaded

[​IMG]

4. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

post some pics of all your trucks.:nod: Thats some nice stuff.

5. n0tneeded

n0tneeded Junior Member
    from NJ

Truck looks awesome. You have a nice little fleet going there. Could you post more pictures of all your trucks? What equipment do you mow with? Also, how come you decided to go with the short body truck for the service truck? Looks great, keep the pictures coming.

6. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Nice looking truck. Good luck with it.

7. n0tneeded

n0tneeded Junior Member
    from NJ

I was also wondering why you decided to go with pick-ups with the dumpers instead of dump trucks? Since you own both can you please tell me the positives of having the pick-ups, thanks.

8. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Nice looking fleet there. Not to be nosy or anything but it looks like you have a pretty nice new fleet of trucks there, and was wondering if you paid cash for all them or loans? If you don't want to say it hey I get ya. Also how do you like them new F-350's? I plan to get one or hoping two in the spring since I can 30% off from my dads company. Also how do you like that LCF? Do you have any pictures of it? Also on the blizzards plow do they scrape all the way down to the pavement or not?

9. 4evergreenlawns

Thanks for all the kind words.

The difference between the P/U, Dump, and LCF is based on needs and demands of the company.

The P/U are mainly weekly Maintenace trucks and have the dumps to add the ability to handle small jobs for mulch, sod, topsoil, clean ups, bush trimming and of course the all season use for SALTING. They offer a nice platform in the mid to full range of the business demands.

The F-450 dump truck is my heavy duty truck. It is use for Brick work where you really want a heavy duty bed and something that will handle towing and hauling. Just today I loaded two pallets of pavers in the dump and 4 pallets of wall brick on the SS trailer. Also in the WINTER this truck will do most of the larger lots as it will push the heavy wet stuff on long runs AND carries the most salt.

The LCF is also a weekly maintenace truck during the summer and is assigned to the larger jobs 5 - 25 acers sometime with the P/U as back up or suplimental labor. Also more of a local area service truck where the F-350's are seeing about 400-600 miles per week EACH. I just added chipper covers for this 12' Landscape body and it will tow the Leaf loader in the Fall and Spring for clean ups. This truck FOR NOW will not be in service during the winter.

As for being all new, some are owned and some are share with FMC for now. I pay off the trucks ASAP and in most cases take little or no payroll for myself in order to double and tripple up on payment. ALL the EQUIPMENT is OWNED. Every mower, blower, trimmer, plow, spreader, trailer, and so on. Right now three truck have loans out but that is it, oh and the SS. A good winter should take care of most of that.

10. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i like that liberty bar on top .... pretty bright ..... if you dont mind me askin how much did that set you back ??

11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

nice trucks i love the lightbars

12. n0tneeded

n0tneeded Junior Member
    from NJ

Have any pictures of the whole fleet?

13. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Nice trucks...ahh someday:rolleyes:

14. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

HEY sweet Truck

Hey just wanted to say i love the New truck it looks great !!!! I just picked up my 2007 super duty and i love it GOOd LUCK

15. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Not sure I like the short bed service body. It looks nice though. Is ther a specific reason you went shortbed?

16. 4evergreenlawns

Yes, Wheel Base. I like the regular cab wheel base. I know where I can go and where I can fit while plowing. Seeing how this is MY TRUCK as well as, a back up fleet truck I did not want a longer wheel base to cause problems down the road. Also the ride quality.

To date I have 4500 miles on the truck and I really like it.

17. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Very Nice Fleet You Have.:waving:

18. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

got more pics yet? :D

19. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Nice

Nice Trucks How You Like The Blizzard Snow Plows I Was Thinking About Puting One On My New Truck But I Went With The Fisher Ss Xblade

20. southsideone

southsideone Member

the cargo carrier

4evergreen..........Please tell me where you got that cargo carrier from on the f350.........and how much??

Last edited: Oct 22, 2006