1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07 Classic CC 2500HD V-XT

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Novadiecast, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Thought it was about time I posted a picture of my truck. It is a 07 Classic 6.0 Automatic with a Boss 8'2" V-XT. I have gained a lot of valuable information on this site and I really appreciate all the input from you guys. I don't have many contracts yet as I got the plow late in the season, but I will get loaded up next year. I used to plow commercially with an 86 Chevy K-30 with a Boss V and I miss that truck. Sold it years ago. This is the replacement for it and I love this truck now too.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Man i like your truck...:nod::nod:....what led bar is that?..whelen?

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

ok never mind i just looked at your sig..

4. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Beautiful truck. does the bed cap affect your rear visibility very much? I'm going to get the clear cover for my Whelen Responder also. I have the amber cover right now.

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice truck

6. Novadiecast

Yes the cap does give me some problems with rear visibility. I bought it a couple of months ago to make a trip to Las Vegas pulling a large trailer. It kind of grew on me. When I bought it for $300.00 , it was dark green. I had it painted black to match for another $300.00 I told the body shop to take there time as I didn't need it back right away. they called me within 5 days and it was done.

Thanks for the positive comments guys.

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Great looking truck. The cap would give me problems, I'm not a mirrors guy. I love caps, I have one on my dually April-Nov.

That is going to be my next truck, I should get it in Nov.

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Im glad you bought the classic. The new gmc's are ugly. I love the style of the classic.

9. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Hardly any squat in the front suspension! Sweet ride:nod:

10. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Looks great! Nothing better than a GMC!:D

11. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

great set up love good choice on the whelen mini bar !!!!!:nod:

12. Novadiecast

I scrambled to find this truck when the NBS starting coming out. I got it loaded with every heavy duty option I could. I just don't have leather or rear DVD but who needs that anyway. I plan on having it along time so I got it the way I wanted, and added the best plow and lights for my needs. I can't wait for the crappy tires to wear out so I can add the 285 BFG's and some hideaways too. Oh the plow dealer added 8 turns to the Torsion Bars. And I got 600 pounds in the bed behind the tires.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  13. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

sounds like a good deal gmc really hopes the BOSS well i have too say :)

14. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Awesome looking truck! That thing sits really good with the plow on being a crew.. When I got mine I didn't think that I wanted leather but got it anyway.... It ended up paying off the first time a few rugrats spilled some soda and such in it... it mops right up! That to me is the only plus side... But anyway, your truck is GORGEOUS.... be nice to her and she'll be nice to you..good luck this year! wesport

15. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

darn nice truck. my "cousin in law" has the same truck and plow. 07 classic with the VXT. just no cap though. i like the looks of the GMCs better than my truck

16. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

I thought that looked level for a GMC with an 8' V blade. wesport

Although i run a Ford, I dno like the look of that truck.

17. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

Looking pretty good. Got to love the four doors. The 07 classics are a good way to go.

18. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I love the Classic. It looks a lot tougher. My old boss has the new body style and I drove the truck and I felt like I was going to run into something. Hard to see out of and just does not look rugged enough to go through the paces. Well the truck looks great and good luck t his year and in the future...

19. blm86

blm86 Member

great looking truck and plow you have