1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07 Classic 2500HD CCSB Boss V-XT

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Novadiecast, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Selling My 07 Classic, Truck is an SLE with power eveything, snow plow prep, towing package, onstar, Fiberglass top, bedliner, 8-2 V-XT. 64000 miles, 265 Cooper ATR. Always Mobil 1 oil changes. Trans was replaced under warranty at 25000 miles. Has a couple sratches from normal use. If your looking this you know this is one sweet truck. Truck has mostly highway miles as it has been driven across country 3 or 4 times. Asking $25000 with plow or $21500 without plow. Truck will be getting its spring detailing next week. Almost forgot but yes it is a 6.0 gas.
    My cell is 219-878-3453 or email at sscoponova@comcast.net or send me a PM. Thanks. No tire kickers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  2. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Very nice truck! Best of luck with the sale!!

3. Novadiecast

ttt Bump to the top!

4. Novadiecast

Last call, headed to the dealer soon. Offers??????

5. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

What is the dealer offering for it?

6. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

If I was still in Cleveland plowing snow I would definatly pick that up from you... It doesnt snow in phoenix tho

7. Novadiecast

Still available......come and get it boys!!!!!

8. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

New price yet?

9. Novadiecast

No new price yet, I have a standing offer from the dealer for 19,500 with out the plow. So somewhere between 19,500 and 21,500 will take it without the plow.

10. Novadiecast

Still available, if it was November you would be fighting over this truck.

11. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

If this had the Dmax I'd be all over it... best of luck with the sale!