1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07 chevy

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by jce4isu, Oct 2, 2005.

1. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

2. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

that looks more like the size of a trailblazer

3. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

i don't like it. :waving:

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I agree...

5. jrm123180

jrm123180 Senior Member

Actually, I think it sort of looks like the new Honda Ridgeline

6. fastx01

fastx01 Junior Member

I'd drive it....................into a wall. Another way to charge a ridiculous price on a car.

Hey, lets change the body style every year!!!!!

7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

well everyone looking to buy a chevy in 07 should just go and by a dodge and be done with it

8. fastx01

fastx01 Junior Member

thats just a plain bad idea. Dodge's have cheapo frames (poopycock). My 05 2500hd has a better frame than the dodge 3500

9. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

that's the truth. Dodge frames are a joke. That's why half the camping trailer manufacturerswon't recommend using them to tow their products. Thats also why you so rarely see a Dodge work truck. I mean like a wrecker or a boom truck, or even a box truck. Nobody wants to cut into the weak frames to mount a body, they break easy enough on their own. The only good thing about the Dodge pickups is the available CTD motor. I personally couldnt justify buying a nice engine when it comes wrapped in a POS truck. And look at what the manufacturer recommends for plow sizes. Those big tall Dodges at the dealership look pretty funny behind a 7 foot plow.

10. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Oops, where was I? Oh yeah, the 07 Tahoe. I like it. At first it does look like a Trailblazer size truck, but it is misleading, its actually quite large. Did anybody else notice the old guy with his foot on the running board? What a flamer! I suspect that they won't make the pickups the same, I saw a photo of an 07 Avalanche and its different that that Tahoe. And who said they change the body style every year? If you recall, the Tahoe hasn't changed since 99!