1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07 ccsb dmax

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by gman1985, Aug 1, 2011.

1. gman1985

gman1985 Junior Member
    from mass

Just got a 07 ccsb dmax and shopping for a plow so far really like the blizzard 8" with 1 foot "wings" on each side, after researching here i read a lot of crankink the bars+tibmrens. defently yes to timbrens but i really dont wanna mess with the bars and loose the ride quality so is there another option ?
    i had bilsteins5100 on the tundra i just sold and didnt like them for the ride quality issus besides that great schock and does its perpose. will i be fine with just timbrens or maybe i should go wit airbags ?
    thanks for input
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
  2. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Cranking the t-bars will not make your truck ride rough. If you run the timbrens you will get a harsher ride because you are basicly riding on a big bumpstop. When you crank your t-bars you do not change the spring rate of the bars.