1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07 3500 cab and chassis and 9'6" Western MVP

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by MetroTurf, Sep 25, 2007.

1. MetroTurf

MetroTurf Junior Member

I am looking at having my dealer get me an 07 3500 quad cab cab and chassis truck with the 6.7 diesel and 6 speed automatic. My question is will my 9'6" Western MVP work on this truck? I am concerned about the weight. The truck does have the snowplow prep package. If so does anyone know what mount and wiring kit I need?

2. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I don't see why not. I'm putting a 8.5 footer MVP on my 2500. I got the boxes from my wiring harness n mount out in the truck. I'll get the part #'s tomorrow.

Mount is cake to put on and so is the wiring.

I wanna see some pics of that stroker smoker!!!

3. dakotasrock

dakotasrock Senior Member
    from MN

all depends on ur western dealer. Offically they cant because of the extra weight of the diesel engine, but I've seen allot of guys around this site with them. Just make sure to talk to a western dealer b4 u buy the truck.

It wont hurt it ur truck. It just puts the truck over its weight rating, because they have to account for if u have 5 people in the cab when your plowing... which isnt going to happen.

Another way to do it is to buy it and have it shipped right to you from one of the the sponsors above, or try snowplowsupply.com Then u can install it urself.