1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'07 2500HD Classic frame

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by ChloMag, Apr 12, 2007.

1. ChloMag

ChloMag Member

Does anyone know if the Blizzard plowmount I have on my '04 Chevy 2500HD will fit on an '07 GMC 2500HD Classic?

2. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Yes the frame is the same... even for the New body style...
  3. jhook

jhook Senior Member

Yes, no prob. I just put the one off my old 04 HD on to a new style 07 HD no prob. Classics are all the same as well.
  4. paulsauto

paulsauto Member

undercarriage fitment

it all depends on the the year the undercarriage was made. the 99-07 undercarriage has been change twice since 99 once i believe in 03 and again in 06. the biggest problem we have had is bumper clearance for the light bar. if you measure an early one and the latest one push pivot and light bar mount is about 2 1/2 IN forward on the latest one. new ones fit all the way back to 99. just extra bumper clearance. i'm disappointed that the new undercarriage is made of lighter gauge steel and less reinforcement. we'll see if it holds up.