1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07 2500 HD classic, Meyer CP8,SnowEX SP-575

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by edinning, Oct 28, 2008.

1. edinning

edinning Junior Member

07 Chevy 2500 LT3, 13k miles, 4X4, Diesel, Loaded,Factory Nav ,Suncoast trans, Banks power pack, Meyer CP8 & SnowEX SP-575,$37k OBO 410-913-3696
    Located in Maryland 21797

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Nice Truck, but price seems high. Dealerships are giving new trucks away for way less then that. Good luck with the sale...

3. edinning

edinning Junior Member

Sorry there is more to this truck than what you get at the dealer. See below.

Like new Chevy 2500 LT3,4X4,Diesel, Loaded,Factory Nav,Suncoast stage 3 trans,Banks 6 Gun w/PDA,Banks Exhaust,Banks intake,Line x, Meyer CP8 W/ EZ-Mount plus & SnowEX SP-575. I have plowed 2 times with the truck and spread salt once.Extended cab short bed,color is medium gray.Has the LT3 pkg, HD power PKG,Onstar plus PKG,Snow plow Prep PKG, HD trailering,245/75r16 oor bw tires, Sticker price for the truck was 44,049.00 Meyers plow cost $6500 and SnowEX cost $1400.Also have a set of H2 wheels and like new tires, 1 owner no damage looks like new inside and out. I have over 50k invested. I would like to get 39k I will MD inspect,There is also a GM extended warranty. The truck is located in Woodbine MD 21797 Selling as I want a DRW to pull a 5th wheel camper we are getting ready to buy. Feel free to call with best offer. Thanks for looking.

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

$6500 for that plow. I can get a new one like that for $4400. But hey good luck on the sale.

5. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Yeah...ditto. Burkartsplow is dead on. $37k for that truck, even with a newer plow and salter is WAY too much. You'll be lucky to see $28k. Either way, nice rig and I hope you find a sucker.

6. edinning

edinning Junior Member

Thanks for looking,But price a new one and you will pay round 35 to 38 for the truck only. Add the suncoast trans 3600,plow and spreader your discount price of 5500 plus install, 1000 for H2 wheels and tires,300 for Cognito control arms,Bilstein shocks 350, 3500 for the Banks stuff,350 bed liner,350 running boards, 100 trailer brake controler, That is around 14k in aftermarket parts,not inc labor to install any of it. That makes the cost of the new truck around 49k. That doesn't inc all the other little things that I have also added. Or save around 10 to 15k an buy a very low mile used truck. I'm not looking to give my truck away I'm asking I feel a fare price for a truck with some aftermarket parts. Again 37k OBO was the asking price. Thanks again for looking.

7. the_mayor

the_mayor Senior Member

Free bump for ya!

Don't let anyone tell you what YOUR truck is worth. If they don't want it, they don't have to buy it. But they really should'nt wreck your ad. Good luck on the sale. Nice truck.

8. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

I am not going to try to argue with you but anything you add to the truck minus the plow and salter you probably wont get back out of it. So you are probably better off just keeping the truck IMO. Even see what they would give you for this truck on trade if you can't seem to find a home for it. Just a thought. By the way it is a very nice looking truck but I am confused no dual climate control? Still a nice looking rig!!! Free bump none the less.

9. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

The trucks with the snow plow prep package don't come with the dual climate control. The GPS Nav stuff is added on. It's GM OEM stuff that would be found in a Caddy.

10. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

Interesting I did not know that. Sounds like a dumb move by GM but oh well. I hope you find a good home for it bud!!! This is for sure a great truck!

11. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

I don't think being honest is wrecking someones ad. If someone is truly willing to pay anywhere close to the asking price they will contact him regardless of what is said.

12. edinning

edinning Junior Member

32 was trade price.
    As fir the AC with the plow pkg it removed the Auto climate. I asked the same question when I got the truck. My 03 had auto climate. I was happy this truck didn't as I was always too hot or cold with the auto climate when plowing. I think if the dealer feels good offering 32, they must feel they can get 35.

13. ajchuck

ajchuck Junior Member
    from Iowa

Then I say shoot for it and I hope you find a buyer soon!! Great looking truck!!!

14. edinning

edinning Junior Member

Everyone has an opinion. I think we all know the saying. I'm sorry the asking price is too high for some. There are lots of great deals to be had on a new truck. As was said,a left over 08 may be bought for less than what I'm asking for a used 07 with 13k miles. But it will cost more than my asking price to build a truck like what I have. It will be a good,not great price for someone looking for the options I have to offer. Only my opinion, I know the saying. Thanks for keeping the post on top.

15. edinning

edinning Junior Member

Thanks I will try to post some newer photos this weekend. It looks better with the H2 wheels and clean.

16. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Definately a great looking truck. I'll mention it to some guys at work. You never know... I like the color too. The grey's a great looking trucks.

17. edinning

edinning Junior Member

Some better photos. truck was just listed on E-BAY

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  18. edinning

edinning Junior Member

Would like around $35k truck only has 13k miles. Feel free to make reasonable offer.

19. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

2 things, I know it sucks when ya sell something with a ton of aftermarket stuff on it but you can expect about $.10-.20 on the dollar. Second how big of a trailer are you getting? I have a 39x12 XLR toyhauler which I pull behind the 07' without a problem.

20. edinning

edinning Junior Member

The dealer offered 32k So it is worth that much. I needed the extra cab room. The truck will pull almost anything. I bought a CC DRW. The trailer will be around 36Ft.