1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

07-08 F-150

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by fordmstng66, Aug 22, 2007.

1. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

Hi everyone, i have been around her for a little, but i have not many posts. My question is i am looking to replace my 95 f-150, looking into a new truck, unfortunately the f250's are very hard to find used, and the new ones with extended cab are out of my reach money wise. My question is does anyone use, or can i use an 07 08 Ford F-150 extended cab to plow with. I do my own personal driveways, and i also have a few decent sized parking lots. I know my 95 handles things good, but that is with a lot of suspension upgrades that i installed. Any help would be appreciated.

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

If you have the money for a brand new F-150, I am sure a Gas F-250 supercab is still in your budget. A 3/4 ton will handle a plow much better than a 1/2 ton.

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Less wear and tear on F-250's. You don't have to beef the suspension. Heavy duty parts are built in.