1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

06 Yamaha Blaster

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by sectlandscaping, Jan 8, 2012.

1. sectlandscaping

sectlandscaping Senior Member

Someone offered a 06 blaster for trade for my 92 s10. I wasnt sure if I could plow with this since its more of a racing quad. Its 2wd of course. I dont think plows are made for this model either but some fabrication should do it. I would only use this on sidewalks. What do you think? With some studded tires, chains, weight in the back?
  2. matts27

matts27 Senior Member
    from CT

Tough go plowing with NO reverse on the Blaster.
    Blasters are worth 1200-2000 around here, I don't know what type of shape your truck is in but I'd say he should throw in some cash with the swap.

3. sectlandscaping

sectlandscaping Senior Member

I been trying to sell the truck for $1500 but everyone is being a tire kicker. It runs fine but has body rust. Hes trying to sell the blaster for the same price. So we were going for even swap. I just dont really need the truck or the quad. I could use another sander, a ztr or a 1 ton truck.

I assumed the blaster had reverse. Thats a deal killer. I did find a guy that has a 2 yd svenson sander and will take the blaster and $500.