1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

06 Silverado Z71 & BOSS plow FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by biancofiorels, Jun 14, 2010.

1. biancofiorels

biancofiorels Junior Member

2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 extended cab 4 door. 5.3L V8, automatic transmission, electronic on-the-fly four wheel drive. I am the original owner. Truck runs great and has been very well maintained and not beaten on. Any maintenance work was done by the dealership, besides for regular oil changes. 59,000 miles, color is midnight blue metallic with tan cloth interior, captain's front seats with armrests, power locks and windows, cruise control, power mirrors, electronic dual zone climate control, PUTCO ion chrome LED third brake light, window visors, full center console, tinted windows, Rugged Liner bed liner, soft hinged tonneau cover, full size spare tire, NASTA stainless step bars, factory CD Player, factory Bose radio system, upgraded front door speakers to Kenwood Excelon and rear door speakers to Pioneers, steel rear roll pan bumper and hidden hitch (license plate folds up to access the hitch), factory fender flares painted to match, billet grille, power sunroof, K&N cold air intake kit, HID conversion kits installed on low beams and fog lights. Tires were replaced with Goodyear Wranglers just about a year ago, tread is still great.
    BOSS 7.5 foot poly plow. Plow was purchased new and professionally installed in the fall of '06, just months after I bought the truck. The plow also has an HID conversion kit installed for low beams.
    ASKING $24,000 Or Best Offer
    E-mail for more pics/info

100_0118.jpg

100_0119.jpg

100_0121.jpg

100_0122.jpg

2. plow3232

plow3232 Senior Member

i think your asking too much, my dad got an 07 2500, new body style, 0 miles,6.0 for 22k. Not trying to fight you but just what I think if you really need to sell it.

3. biancofiorels

biancofiorels Junior Member

I understand what you're saying, that's why I'm asking $24,000 or best offer. Blue book is $21,000.... not including the extras and the plow