1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

06 Peterbilt 335

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by brfootball45, Oct 5, 2011.

1. brfootball45

brfootball45 Senior Member

Heres my 2006 Peterbilt 335 automatic I just bought this year, and also the plow I just bought at a auction, the plow is a 12 footer. Right now Im just trying to get the frame fitted to the truck but this is a brief look at how she will look in the winter.... sorry about the dirty truck Ive been running my trucks day and night

pete.jpg

2. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

That is a sexy looking truck. Is that a 20 front? How do you like the auto?

3. brfootball45

Yeah its 20 front , 13500 on lift and 46 rears ...I love the automatic its so smooth and there's always power there when needed

4. 2004F550

2004F550 Senior Member

Nice truck, should push well. Get some pics of the frame when your done! Are you going with a separate hyd.system to lift the plow?

5. brfootball45

Actually its an air piston that came with the setup so I'm gunna run it this year the switchover next year

6. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck, i was looking for 335 s/a dumps they are nice but pretty rare. would make a very nice lot truck.

7. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

That is a nice looking pete... What do you plan on plowing with it?

8. brfootball45

I plow for the state I run two triaxles and a one ton for them

9. brfootball45

Here is my other truck I run

65.jpg

10. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

looks good with the plow on it.

11. AllOutLandscape

AllOutLandscape Member

do you run the tags down when plowing full of salt or do you get away with running over weight when your plowing?

12. brfootball45

I don't run any sanders just plows