1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

06 New Holland TC35DA Tractor

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jglandscaping, Jan 12, 2008.

1. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Decided to sell my New Holland Tractor. It is 35hp, hydrostatic tranny. All fluids changed at 250 hrs. Machine currently has 320 hrs on it. Has a 72" quick tach bucket that you can run bobcat attachments on. Has auxilary hydraulics plumbed in the front and the back on the loader so you can run a plow on it. I have thrown just about everything at this machine and it conquered all. Great machine for prepping lawns along with mowing fields and plowing snow.
    Tires are good on machine, has plenty of power to do what you want it to. Specs can be looked up on www.newholland.com.
    Only reason I am selling is to buy a machine with a cab on it.
    Pics can be found under my threads
    Paid $24,000 for it, Asking $19,000.
    I have attachments I would sell with it for an additional price if someone were interested, but will only sell attaching WITH tractor, not seperatly
    Pallet Forks $600
    72" Harley Rake $4,500
    84" York Rake $300
    8' Snowplow $1,000
    Ballest $300
    84" Rear blade $1200
    PM me on here.
    Thanks
    James

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  2. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member