1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'06 Jeep Liberty Sport

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by fastplant, Dec 21, 2008.

1. fastplant

fastplant Junior Member
    from CT

Looking for a relatively cheap and small plow for my Liberty. I admittedly know NOTHING about plows, so be patient with me, haha. What are my options and what kind of prices will I be looking at? Thanks.

2. snowworks

snowworks Junior Member

I have the same truck mines a 07 ..

Sno-way has basically the best solution for jeeps

Sno-Way 22 Series Plow it looks just like my avatar on this site

Heres the link to it http://www.snoway.com/index.cfm/act/viewSeries/type/Plow/cat/11. They have a section to locate a dealer in your area on the site.

I will say this I've used this through 2 seasons no major problems with it. I use it far out of the range of its design and it takes a beating like no other. The liberty will push this plow like a champ.

I paid in the neighborhood of 4000.00 bucks installed..

3. fastplant

fastplant Junior Member
    from CT

Awesome, thanks. Like I said, I'm new to plowing, so I don't know if that price is good or not, but it gives me a starting point. I've also read that a lot of people like the Snoway products. I'll have to look into them, thanks!