1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

06 f250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 90plow, Dec 8, 2012.

1. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Selling my Ford f 250 its a 2006 4x4 diesel with 123,000 miles. Comes with a meyer pump setup combined with an 8-6 western plow. Truck is in good shape just did the EGR delete kit from sinister along with the oil cooler. Truck is an XL with roll down windows, AC, rubber floor am/fm radio. Trying to buy a backhoe so must go!

2. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

What's your price?

3. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Heres the pictures

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

4. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Sorry didnt realize I left that out. Im asking 11 on craigslist only because people try to beat you up so bad on there. I would take 10,000 cash bottom line.

5. loudredram

loudredram Member

interested in taking a look at it

6. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

I sent you a pm.

7. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

To the top

8. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

No offers? Not even one low baller?

9. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

ive been on the search lately for this type of truck and im not bashing you or anything but compared to what poeple are asking i think ur price may be a bit higher than it would sell for....

it seems like this price range truck is having a hard time selling because the 14-16k trucks are soo much more appealing, miles:condition:eek:ptions etc......im thinking i may wait till next year and buy instead of now!

goodluck though in time im sure someone will grab it up

10. procut

procut Senior Member

I'd say 10 grand is CHEAP! I think this is about the cheapest I've seen a truck that age miles and condition with a diesel engine. I know it's the 6.0 so a lot of guys are probably leary, but I guess the EGR delete is the big thing on those. Granted the plow is kind of odd, but I guess it must work.

I'm not very familier with resale on Fords, but with my limited knowledge, I would think that truck would be worth closer to 15k. I see gas Chevys all the time of similer year but maybe less miles, half the time guys want 15-18 grand for them. A lot of them have complete Boss / Western plows, but still.

Anyways, I starting to ramble, looks like a nice truck, I always liked that style in Ford. Good luck with the sale!

11. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Im just wondering why no one has made any offers i see 2002-2004 fords with gas motors and 100,000 miles and theyre asking 10-12k.

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

is that your shop in the background

13. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Yup. Were you driving around with a fisher plow on a few days ago?

14. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

That truck is worth 10K all day long with no plow. If someone don't like the plow tell them fine they can't have it then, but the truck is still 10k. Good luck with the sale. If it snows action should pick up.

15. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Can we get some pictures of the interior?

16. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Ill have to get over to my buddies shop where its parked on the highway. Had a guy offer me nine yesterday. I said no and that once we get one good storm it will move.

17. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

nope, not me...I only have Western plows

if you have this truck in a month I'll take it

18. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Just buy it now

19. zrlandscaping

zrlandscaping Junior Member
    from NJ

90plow in jersey. Would like to come take a look at this when u have time. Pm me or email me rouz_r at yahoo thanks

20. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Seems like a fair price to me. The plow is just a bonus.