1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

06 F250 Turbo Diesel HELP!!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Snowmobilepro39, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Snowmobilepro39

Snowmobilepro39 Junior Member

Please need help installing the push plates on my truck and the wiring. Tonight I bought a fisher minute mount 1 plow like new!! He gave me the wiring and push plates he said the push plates came off an 06 f250 GAS. Will everything work the same?

2. nycpsd

nycpsd Junior Member
    from nyc/pa

The mounts are the same there was no change to the trucks frame from the gas to diesel trucks

3. Snowmobilepro39

Is there any wiring diagram for the harness and how hard are the mounts to do?

4. nycpsd

nycpsd Junior Member
    from nyc/pa

Here is a link to fisher for any manuals you might need. http://library.fisherplows.com/publications.asp?cat=328
    As far as the install of the electric which isolation module do you have 3 or 4 port, from what I remember it's only the power wire for the controller to an ignition hot circuit from inside the cab
    And 4 more wires for the turn signals ( two left signal and two right signal)

5. Snowmobilepro39

I have the 3 port. Does that get mounted inside the can or in the engine? Where do I tap into the turn signals . The harness has connectors that look like they would plug into something.

6. nycpsd

nycpsd Junior Member
    from nyc/pa

Ok the isolation module can go in the engine compartment mine is on the drivers fender behind the air filter closest to the firewall remember I have a 7.3 you have a 6.0 where you mount it may be slightly different. As for the plugs the white nine pin part of the harness is for the controller there should be a red wire that sticks out somewhere in the middle of that harness and that goes to an ignition hot wire. For the headlight connection behind the headlights as there should be two if I remember correctly blue sockets and two black or white sockets one set for the left, one set for the right, remove the plug from the back of your headlight then plug one socket from the plow into the harness from your vehicles headlight then plug the other pigtail from the plow harness back into the headlight itself, do this on both left and right sides. the turn signal wires should be right next to the headlight pigtail should also be two wire per side and they get tapped into the running light circuit and the turn signal circuit. I think I answered what you have asked if you need anything else let me know.

7. Snowmobilepro39

I think I have it. But where do I tap into for the red wire? Also there are 2 loose blue and 2 loose red wires on the harness as well. Thanks for the help

8. nycpsd

nycpsd Junior Member
    from nyc/pa

Sorry been a little busy with firewood,what portion of the harness are these wire located I'm trying to find anything on these wire and so far have not. Do the red wire have a secondary color on them? as for the red wire for the controller I have mine set up on an aux circuit I did myself but i will look up a stock location for you. another suggestion is to ask one of the moderators to move this to the fusher plow section.