1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

06 f250 mvp control wire question

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by joshua74133, Jan 9, 2015.

1. joshua74133

joshua74133 Junior Member
    from tulsa

I'm trying to hook up the red switch accessory wire to one of the Upfitter switchs.... has anyone done this? Does anyone know how to accomplish this

2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

There are two 30A and two 15A switches as I recall. Look under the dash to the left of the steering column. (right and left is alway reference to sitting in the driver's seat, left is driver's side, right is passanger's side) There are usually two bundles of taged, terminated wires there. One bundle has a lable for PTO (that's the easy one to find but the wrong bundle). Look farther up for another tag, you will struggle to find it but when you do the white plastic lable will say color = switch # 1, 2, 3 and 4. I think the albel also says amperage.