1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

06 F250 bed

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by BigDave12768, Feb 4, 2009.

1. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Anyone know of a used bed? My buddie hit a pole and screwed up truck.

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

how far are you guys from new york? the junkyards by me normally have high prices btu i'd be willing to call around and find out if anyoen has one. not sure i'd be able to get pics or anything though =/

3. gusdust

gusdust Senior Member

If you have an LKQ auto recycler, give them a try. They have those on the internet. I think they are a pretty big outfit. . I have bought two from them the right color. I'm in Mich. One came from Texas, the other Wisc. Most of those recyclers cooperate and sell to each other. Red and white are the most common because they are "takeoffs" when a service body is put on. Good luck.

4. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

5. Marek

Marek Senior Member

Try calling Dejana body co. the one in B more always has beds sitting around from take offs.

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

ya check on there it has all the junkyards all around.

7. toyman

toyman Senior Member

long box or short. If it is a long box check out some of the body upfitters in your area. They may have a take off you can get a hold of cheap.

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

9. BigDave12768

Thx that looks like a great deal I will pass it on. My Buddie drives school buses and limo buses. They are both strict when it comes to driving records. So he could possibly be out of a job if he went through insurance

10. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

i have a bed for sale off of a 2003 f-350 white for sale long bed white look under my name in the for sale fourm on here or call me 215 801 7513

11. BigDave12768

He need the Short box Thx though

12. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

www.car-part.com

Seachable by state/province. Even cross-references (what model fits what model).

13. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

14. BigDave12768

Thx for all posts. but my buddie sort of made it sound like he wiped out bed. Said he was going about 20mph and hit a pole and screwed up bed. Well I saw it yesterday. Bumper took most of it. he only cracked tail light and put small dent under it. He can easily bang it out and replace bumper and tailight and themn maybe get the body work done .but no way as bad as he made it sound