1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

06 F-350

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jkiser96, Sep 5, 2008.

1. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I took this last fall when getting things out

toys 003.jpg

2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

nice looking truck and boss great combo :cool:

3. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Thanks I like it very well. The only prob I had was the POS Continental tires but that has since been taken care of

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck!:drinkup:

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think JD will concur nice looking truck, Fords always look good with a Boss plow.

6. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I had to deliver the Bobcat to a job last year in an emergency & the contractor who needed it about died when I pulled in & dropped the plow pulling the gooseneck loaded with about 6" of snowon the lot.

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

That is a really, really nice truck and plow. All you need to do is throw out that little strobe and get some real lights! :D

8. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I put a 18" LED bar on after the lady last year said she didn't see me.

9. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

i have the sister tires too that general amer- tracs trs good summer tires but in the winter i run cooper st's

10. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I now run BFG mud-terrains year around since I am usually pulling into muddy fields alot.
    I had real good luck with the old style M/T's but not sure on the new style, I guess time will tell.

11. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking Ford truck! You'll have to post some action shots/vids of it this coming winter.