1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

06 exhaust

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by 90plow, Jan 6, 2012.

1. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Climbed under my 06 the othe day only to find the whole muffler split down the middle. Now the question is which exhaust should i go to?

2. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Cummins or Hemi? I just put a 4 inch turbo back MBRP on my Cummins and I love the way it sounds. It eliminated the Cat and it has a flow thru muffler. If its a Hemi I have no idea.

3. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Guess i should elaborate. Its a 5.9 cummins dont want it to be loud i really liked how quiet it was before so what are my options?

4. Dawdy Services

Dawdy Services Senior Member

I'm in central IL I have all the stock exhaust for a 06 4 door short bed cummins for sale
    if you are intersted

5. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

If you want it quiet you will have to go with an actual muffler. Any of the aftermarkets will be louder with the straight flow designs. My brother and I cut the muffler off the 06' Dodge and made a delete pipe but it's getting old, time to put the muffler back on

6. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

How much for the muffler?

7. Dawdy Services

The muffler and tail pipe I think would be worth what 150.00???

8. Dawdy Services

Give me a call 309-261-1702

9. speedshifter

speedshifter Junior Member

10. CuzMike

CuzMike Junior Member

You could give rollingsmokediesel call they are awesome to work with.