1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

06 and 07 dodge plug location

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by db27, Nov 4, 2007.

1. db27

db27 Member

Im wondering if anyone has any good ideas for what to do with the 3 plugs for mm2 on dodge diesel 06-07.I have been leaving them in the hole in the bumper but i would like to see them mounted.The grill wont work because it lifts with the hood.:nono:
    In the bumper there isnt enough depth with all the radiators and the 2 plugged together would hang out the front of the truck a foot:nono:
    Under the bumper would look like crap:mad:
    Any pics of late model installs with plugs mounted not flapping about:confused:
    Mabey some better plugs?

2. db27

db27 Member

3. roadrnnr

roadrnnr Member

I have an 07 and I tuck them in behind the bumper. Plug the two smaller ones together and put the cover on the biggest one. Fill with dielectic grease also.

They stay back there out of site and no one knows they are there.

4. 06slvrctd

06slvrctd Member

I don't think there is a good place. I just tuck my 3 plugs for my Blizzard behind the bumper also, with plenty of dielectric grease.