1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

06 2500HD Duramax Reg Cab

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by ChevKid03, Dec 16, 2008.

1. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I was looking at one today and was a little confused.... It has the "LT" package byt yet has the rubber floors, floor 4x4 shifter, no plow prep, and the cheap cheap seats... I thought "LT" meant that it would have the "better" of options... And also, I thought that ALL regular cabs comes with the plow prep package... They want 21k for the truck and it has 28k miles.. .It has had a fisher plow on it because you can see the lower valance cut. Top of the bed rails are a little dinged up but took it for a ride and it felt good... I was just curious of the options I listed... sound weird to anyone??

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Is it white with a tool box?Also u posted in the ford section.

3. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

whoops, sorry..... no, I did look at that one but it was 17k with 80k miles on it. Can one of the moderators move this?

4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

A friend of mine has been looking and was not impressed with the white one that was at patriot motors. They just bought an 08 ex cab d max.I dont think All reg cab come with plow prep.I think lt trim might be basic trim as there are lt, lt1, and lt2.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  5. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

Sounds like it might b what brad said just the base. The plow prep is just another option nothing special but it doesnt seem to due much for us anyway. We just like the factory strobe switch in the dash. Seems like a good deal thought and the floor shift 4x4 is great.