1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 work dually 03 play 3500hd

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LABMAN, Oct 24, 2010.

1. LABMAN

LABMAN Junior Member

Just bought this EX85 snow dogg thursday and put her on took about 1.5hr. The white is reflective on the side i just need to get some strobes on her now and wait for snow. The other is my 03 chevy play truck. Both are duramax's and allisons. Love the Snoww Dogg so far very well built plow and for the low pricei couldn't turn it down.

IMG_0397.JPG

IMG_0399.JPG

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

2. Super D

Super D Junior Member

That is a sweet set up you have. I like the rims. I was thinking of painting mine black.

3. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

WOW Very nice trucks!! The snow dogg looks beautiful on that truck the flat bed matches nice and the black rims acutally look really good. Where are you located at in western pa?

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Did you build that flat deck. I think that is a perfect work truck.

5. LABMAN

LABMAN Junior Member

I'm in Sandy lake 65miles north of pittsbugh 40 or so from Erie. The truck was a stip mine beeter when i bought it. It took 4 tanks of gas in my pressure washer to get it clean. The steel wheels on the back of the truck where oblonged due to the weight and abuse it took. It also had westcoast style mirror i hate so i put the tow mirrors on it and painted the flat bed. Still not not done with it has boat square style light on back and i want to do leds and some bright back up lights. But like all my vehicle they are never done and when they are i sell them.

6. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice trucks :salute:

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Nice rides. Those are perfect for the Rockstar wheels. Some trucks can't pull it off, but yours can.

8. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Nice trucks the duramax is the way to go. the rockstars look sick on the flatbed.

9. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Ya you dont see to many rockstars on a dually, looks cool...

10. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Wicked sharp looking trucks ya got there.

11. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

the dually is making me drool the only thing that would make it better is if it dumped and i know its pretty insignificant but smoked cab lights. and i dont know why but something is wrong with me i guess i have bad taste in rims everyone else likes rockstars i cant stand them especially on a work vehicle? o well still really sweet and you seriously have gotten me thinking with that reflective tape that looks so cool where do you get it i want it

12. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Nice set of trucks!!

13. LABMAN

LABMAN Junior Member

yea smoke cab lights are to come and the wheels where the cheapest thimgs i could buy i wanted a polished hole bud wheel but wasn't going topay for them.

14. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I love the flat bed, but I'm not crazy about the wheels.

15. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Got any more pics of the 03 and Alcoa wheels would look good on the flatbed for polished wheels. And the the flatbed would look much better with the smocked led cab lights i put them on my truck and they are way better then the stock ones.

16. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Cool thats a nice looking truck for a beater. Yeah I know where sandy lake is, I pass in going to my camp in conneaut, I have friends from sandy lake That go to yankee lake truck night

17. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

Very nice!!

18. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

need to beef up that front end ur sagging like damn!

19. LABMAN

LABMAN Junior Member

1.5 inches is alot of sag with no ballast ? I thought it was pretty good

20. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the black!!!