1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 Tacoma

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by dmontgomery, Nov 2, 2004.

1. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

Boy the new Tacoma sure looks good. I can't wait to get a look at one in person....

2. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

I just saw my first commercial for them last night. Did they say 245 HP.
  3. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I know nothing about the 05, iam going to the auto show this weekend (i could live there, i love it) so i will see it then.
  4. pjaln

pjaln Junior Member
    from mass.

toyota did not build this new tacoma with any intentions of it being a work truck there is no bench seat for the front like my 01
    it is lower and a softer ride
    new suspension with more parts to break
    wider than last year so it no puts it out of the ballpark for any decent plow to fit on it such as a fisher ld that i have on my 01taco xtra cab the brackets are not going to be made from what fisher says
    the shift lever for 4wd is also missing all geared to making it easier for a women to own.............paul